This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Craftroom Being Revamped

I'm sitting in my kitchen on my laptop because my husband, at this very moment, is putting up shelves in my craft room closet. I was inspired to clean up my craft room after looking at that other lady's room (see my previous post).

I hate messiness. I can't concentrate when my room is messy. I, literally, become confused and absolutely distracted. I have a serious problem taking things out of a container and never putting them back because it's such a hassle to put things away then later taking them out again. Unfortunately, sometimes when I put things away, I don't put it back where it originally was stored. Here is where the confusion begin to manifest itself.. . .I'll spend 30 minutes looking for whatever I had put away because I can't remember which container I mistakenly put it back in. It drives me crazy.

Honestly, I do clean my room on a daily basis because it gets messy on a daily basis. I wonder if other people have this problem. I know I'm not the only one but it don't matter because I don't like it. Do you know how many times I've reorganized my craft in the last 3 months. It really don't matter because the truth is, the reason it never seem to be organized is because I can't fit everything in my room.

I hope the shelves help because if it don't, I think I may have to get rid of a few things. Well, that's stupid because I'll just end up re-buying them again in the future. Okay, I won't do that. I guess if the shelves don't work, some of my stuff has to be stored in the garage. . .which by the way, is not something I want to do.

Anyway, once I'm done organizing my room, I'll post a before and after picture.

Until later folks. . .

No comments: