This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, January 07, 2007

Daily Special - Embellishments Galore 1

Today's daily special is Embellishments Galore. I have loads of embellishments that I rarely use and I'm not sure why I buy them if I don't use them. I'm not sure if this card constitutes a galore of embellishments but I've used more than I normally use on my cards. Embellishments are expensive so I'm a bit conservative when using them.

I used the Stampin Up Coluzzle cutting system to cut heart out and pierced the edges with the Stampin Up Crafter's Tool Kit. I love it.

The floral embellishment is a sticker by Jolee's boutique, the ribbon came from a set of ribbons that I bought from Costco, and the scrapbook paper came from a value stack pack by DCWV.

When it comes to using embellishments, keep track of the cost. The cost can increase dramatically without you even realizing it. Before you know it, you've just made a $7.00 card. Call me cheap but I don't think a handmade card should cost more than a Hallmark card.

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card!