This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, January 06, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp 1

This is the Featured Stamp for this week's daily special. This stamp is by PSX #K-015. I chose this stamp because of the large image and it was a great stamp to use as an instruction on the use of Radiant Pearl which will be provided on my next blog.

PSX has a following. I believe in the past they used to sell their stamps through a catalog similar to Stampin' Up and many of the stamps are now retired therefore a collector's piece I suppose.

I don't particularly like PSX stamps but there are a few that I do have that I do like and this is one of them.

The "congratulations" sentiment is a stamp by Hero Hearts which came in a set.

Read my next blog on the instructions on Radiant Pearls using this stamp.

No comments: