This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

That Big Flower again

I made another card using the big flower again. . .click here for the previous post with the tutorial on coloring or shading the flower. I haven't used buttons for such a long time and I have tons of them. Lately, I haven't seen many cards using buttons. I like buttons especially on big flowers.

I had an extra flower that I stamped so I created this simple card. Sometimes simple is good. . .you don't need to make a complicated card filled with "blings" to make a pretty card. Sometimes we go over-board with the colors and sketches that the card begins to look busy and the message sort of gets lost in the design.
Anyway. . .just sharing.
Until later. . .

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so very pretty Maria...awesome job!