This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Daily Special - Fun With Words - Alphabet A

I made 2 other cards like this for a swap group I'm in but I forgot to take pictures of them. This is such a great idea to use my sentiment stamps to go with an alphabet. I had a Daily Special - Fun with Words. . .I'm not sure if I removed it and changed it into some other special. If I did, I think I'll add it back on. I have tons of sentiment stamps that I don't use. I have a tendency to use ones that are right in front of me or easily accessible. . .if it's at the bottom of a pile, it never see the light of day!

Until later. . .

No comments: